[Test Report : Statistic ]

Brandon Kruse bkruse at openmoko.org
Tue Jul 1 01:42:04 CEST 2008

regina wrote:

|> http://people.openmoko.org/testing/software/Statistic/
|>

|> *Title : ASU Software Defects Statistic*
|> Date : 2008.06.27
|> Prepared by : Regina_kim
|>

|> *Components* 	*New * 	*Accepted* 	*Assigned* 	*Testing* 	*Fixed
|> (Closed)* 	*Total*
|> *Qtopia* 	26 	2 	6 	4 	17 	55
|> *Assasin* 	6 	1
|> 	2
|> 	9
|> *Diversity* 	3
|>
|> 	3 	2 	8
|> *E-illume* 	1
|> 	1 	1
|> 	3
|> *System software* 	5
|> 	1 	1 	1 	8
|> *Exposure*
|>

|> 	0
|> *Network manager*
|>

|> 	0
|> *Distore*
|>

|> 	0
|> *Graphic Design*
|>

|> 	0
|> *Hardware*
|>

|> 	0
|> *Host utilities*
|>

|> 	0
|> *OPKG*
|>

|> 	0
|> *Unknown* 	6
|>
|> 	1
|> 	7
|> *Total* 	47 	3 	8 	12 	20 	90

Even though I know this is inhouse to openmoko, I just wanted to give
props in getting things organized. Often when dealing with large
projects, lots of users, and an even bigger codebase (eg a distribution!
:) ) it can be hard to manage, test, and keep track of things.

All that is just because I wanted to say good job. This is absolutely
invaluable work, because code that is not tested/documented is only 50%
of the task.

Thanks :)

- -bk