Neo FreeRunner GTA02 for helicopter control

Matthias Katzengruber katzengruber at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 09:28:14 CEST 2008

Hello guys,

We have planed a nice project with openmoko.
Our goal is to make a helicopter like vehicle with 4 engines to fly and
the controller of that should be the Neo FreeRunner GTA02.
To control the engines we think that we use PWM-moduls with I²C.
I know, that sounds a bit crazy and a lot of work, but we have enough time.

The first thing is, how we can get the best access to the accelerometers
and to I²C.
Can we use the toolchain for this application?

I hope that we could get some help.
Thank you in advance for all of your help and information.

Yours
Matthias