GSOC Openmoko Mail Report

vloly arti cloly at 3mhz.net
Fri Jul 11 10:39:15 CEST 2008

In the last two weeks my university exams successfully finished and now
all my time is dedicated to the project.
About the project - I'm now completing the configuration front-end.
About it i need to know, if evolution data server will be storing the
personal information of the person (especially Name and email address).
I want to use ebook_get_self() for getting this information.
I started the development of Front-end for adding and editing
identities. I will finish it when I finish with the planned tasks.
Next I will start with the password storing, since it has direct
connection with the configuration interface.

I think, that is all for now.

Regards

Vladimir.