Problem with openmoko-panel apps

Alexander Syring openmoko at asyring.homeip.net
Sun Jul 13 00:23:21 CEST 2008

I've tested your homezone program and if I was logged in before the homezone
prog was started i get nothing wether I am in homezone nor I am not in
homezone. But when I first start the program an then log in to provider I get
a response from program.
That means (I think) the program only looks on reconnection and not on actual
connection for the requested data.

Could you post a link that I test the program too?

alex

Am Samstag, 12. Juli 2008 22:36:09 schrieb smurfy - phil:
> ok, it seems i found the problem.
>
> if the applet is not visible after creating it does not work.
> so simple show the icon, and add a timer that hides it after x secs
>
> phil

P.S. If you don't understand what I mean you could send me an PM in german