GSoC SMS middleware 3

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at openmoko.org
Wed Jul 16 09:36:36 CEST 2008

Hi Patryk,

Am Montag 07 Juli 2008 17:10:48 schrieb Patryk Szymczak:
> I have successfully managed to pass all exams.

Congrats. Then it's time to move GSoC forward with an increased amount of
communication between me and you. I confess it's mostly my fault, so please
accept my apologies on that.

> I am about to finish implementation of SMS spam filters and SMS
> filters server. I am in phase of tests right now.

Good.

> - any deviations if yes why?
> None
>
> - what was achieved?
> Application that allows to:
> * simulate incoming SMS (flush it) and checks if this is a spam
> * allows to add custom text filters and sim filters
> * allows to commit whose filters to external server
> * allows to update latest filters from external server

Ok. I will review your present state of the code asap. Are you available on
IRC (#openmoko-gsoc) for a chat on saturday or sunday?

:M: