Problem in logging in freerunner through ssh

Alessandro Sappia a.sappia at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 21:20:28 CEST 2008

you have already an RSA fingerprint in your known_hosts

simply edit
.ssh/known_hosts

you'll find a line with 192.168.0.202

maybe you have ssh'd to an host with the same IP earlier.

remove the line if you want to, and all will be fine.

pay attention that if you ssh to that other computer you'll get the same
warning.

note: 192.168.0.202 is IANA private use, so it's normal to have
duplicates of that IP among different
network

Alessandro

--