jun.09 Testing Report

Holger Freyther zecke at openmoko.org
Mon Jun 9 16:22:10 CEST 2008

On Monday 09 June 2008 11:44:10 regina wrote:
> Testing team will start testing every monday with stable branch.
> but today's(2008.june.09) image does not work as below.

Hey regina,
could you point me to the origin of these files? Or in general add the URL to
these? E.g. I don't see a 20080608-uImage.bin in here[1]. And if you refer to
an error message could you provide a textual copy or an image of the screen?
And we have been wondering what "boot screen" is? The one with the black
boots?

kind regards and happy testing
	z.

[1]