Unknown filesystem "gadgetfs"?

Roland Häder roland at mxchange.org
Wed Jun 11 13:15:47 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have trouble setting up my system for communicating over USB with the qemu.
I have followed this[0] page but when I do a "mount /dev/gadget" I got this
error message:

mount: unknown filesystem type 'gadgetfs'

The gadgetfs module is loaded with parameter default_uid=1000 which is my user
id, too and it is listed under /dev/filesystems. Here is the dmesg output:

---------------------
kobject gadgetfs: registering. parent: <NULL>, set: module
kobject_uevent
fill_kobj_path: path = '/module/gadgetfs'
gadgetfs: USB Gadget filesystem, version 24 Aug 2004

I appreciate any help in this. Thanks.

Regards,
Roland

--