Problem in committing project files

Paul-Valentin Borza paulvalentin at borza.ro
Sat Jun 14 15:01:05 CEST 2008

Hi Saurabh Gupta,

I had the same problem when I wanted to commit my gsoc-work into SVN.
But I figured it out. OpenMoko projects uses SSH Authorized Keys
instead of passwords.
So, go to your account at https://projects.openmoko.org/account/ and log in.
Down the page you see, Shell Box, click on Edit Keys and follow the
instructions on how you can generate and upload your key.
You'll have to wait an hour or so for the cron job and you should be
able to check in under SSH.
Also, be sure you're an admin at the project your project and you have
write permissions (you can set this somewhere on the project page).

Paul-Valentin Borza

--
http://www.borza.ro