GSoC Accelerometer-based Gestures Update 3

Joseph Jon Booker joe at neoturbine.net
Sun Jun 15 18:18:32 CEST 2008

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 15:51:12 +0300
"Paul-Valentin Borza" <paulvalentin at borza.ro> wrote:
> In currently working on gesture training to change the types to
> double. Another thing I miss is Matlab (which I don't have on Ubuntu)
> and can't seem to find it anywhere.
> However, I've found Mathematica on Linux - I'm not familiar with
> Mathematica, but this one seems to have a better syntax and it draws
> antialiased plots (Matlab can't do antialias unfortunately).

Matlab has versions for x86 and amd64. Both have overlapping
capabilities, but Mathematica is more geared towards analytical work
(as opposed to raw number crunching of Matlab).

I don't know how the licenses work, but surely a Matlab Windows license
is equivalent to a Linux one, right?

--
Joseph Booker