GSoC OpenMoko Bluetooth remote controller - report 2

Valerio Valerio vdv100 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 15:51:52 CEST 2008

Hi,

here are my progress in the GSoC project:

- SDP service record completed (Mouse and keyboard combo);
- Hid client class created (listen and connect to the HID sockets);
- Now I can send HID key events to other machine (only keyboard events, no
mouse yet);
- Now I can send HID combined key events to other machine (ctrl+ alt ....);

The Bluez developer are also interested in my driver implementation, they
will probably help me a little bit to integrate my driver in the Bluez.

Right now I'm trying to discover how to build a mouse event, if anybody in
that list know or have some knowledge of the BT HID transaction headers, I
appreciate a little help :)

Cheers,

--
Valério Valério