Good books?

Florian Boor florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
Fri Jun 27 19:01:45 CEST 2008

Hi,

Atilla Filiz schrieb:
> I really want to dive deep into embedded Linux development, especially
> with openmoko. The thing is, I am ok with application development but I
> need some good literature about modules, services, daemons, d-bus and
> other system stuff. Can you name me some good books? I found these on
> amazon:

Usually embedded Linux books do not cover most the interesting topics for modern
frameworks like OpenMoko and maemo.
For what you seem to have in mind the Maemo training material might be very
interesting:
http://maemo.org/development/training/

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: +49 271-771091-15
[Robert Hutchings Goddard, 1904]        florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de

1D78 2D4D 6C53 1CA4 5588  D07B A8E7 940C 25B7 9A76