Hard to build "openmoko-devel-image"

John Lee john_lee at openmoko.com
Wed Mar 19 04:34:25 CET 2008

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 11:11:25PM +0100, François TOURDE wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've some difficulties to build openmoko image, and each time it
> works, I can't flash the image for qemu...

Could you report the error message to bugzilla if you haven't already
done so?

> Please is there any way to build a "stable" dev environment to write
> new apps ?

Usually we just build the image, flash neo, then start to change
something in workdir, make it, scp it to neo, run it... repeat.

I have to admit I didn't use qemu much.  It would be great if you can
help us improving it.

Regards,
John