SoC: "Create a set of standard widgets using EFL"

Stefan Schmidt stefan at openmoko.org
Sun Mar 23 21:49:45 CET 2008

On Mon, 2008-03-24 at 03:49, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 22:07:18 -0300 Stefan Schmidt <stefan at openmoko.org> babbled:
>
> > I cc'ed raster and mickeyl for the vision thing. :)
>
> i am entirely unsure of  what this standard widget set is meant to do... the
> first i heard of it was last week when people were asking why OM has this... i
> am not entirely sure of the intended goals etc. etc. :/

Hmm, perhaps it should just mean that some more, unspecified, widgets
for small screens and less keys could be needed? Of course that is
something that is something not only for OM, but for all such devices
using EFL.

Let's see with what people come up. We can still push them in the
right direction.

regards
Stefan Schmidt