GSoC 2008 Student Application Deadline Approaching

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at openmoko.org
Fri Mar 28 00:46:44 CET 2008

Hi guys,

you have three days left to submit student application proposals for Google
Summer of Code 2008.

Right now we have 15 proposals, three of them are for a gesture recognition
library + demo program, which is cool, but.... please don't supply any more,
at the end of the day we don't need more than one ;)

Also, please don't feel yourself tied to the couple of ideas that are on the
wiki page. Don't let your creativity be limited by what the wiki thinks could
be cool. Rather, try to come up with something _you_ would like to work on
during the summer and which you think Openmoko would have a benefit from.

If possible, try to boost our infrastructure, this is where we are lacking.

:M: