gsm 07.10 MUXer available

Marcus Bauer marcus.bauer at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 13:23:13 CET 2008

On Fri, 2008-03-28 at 13:46 +0100, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
> On behalf of the freesmartphone.org guys, I'm happy to present the first
> release of our GSM 07.10 MUXer. It features a very nice and convenient dbus
> interface and has been tested on the Neo 1973 and the Neo FreeRunner
> prototypes.
>
> Get it at http://www.freesmartphone.org/sources and play with it.
>
> We would love to get some feedback (lets use gsmd-devel mailing list for now).

I'd be interested in testing it. Some questions:

- does it replace gsmd or does it go between modem and gsmd?

- what do I have to configure to get it working, i.e. point gsmd to
another /dev/mux_somthing?

- what can I command via dbus? like: power on/off or stop muxing?

- is there a .bb file?

Thanks,
Marcus