2.6.20-moko7 kernel release

Harald Welte laforge at openmoko.org
Fri Feb 16 00:58:06 CET 2007

Hi!

Today I wanted to go through the linux kernel changelogs in order to
check for bugfixes and security updates that might be relevant to
OpenMoko.   I then decided to give it a quick try to port our changes
into 2.6.20, and voila:  Everything seems to work now.

The patches can be found at their usual location, kernel build can be
found at:
https://buildhost.openmoko.org/tmp/gta01/deploy/images/uImage-2.6-200702152347-fic-gta01-20070215234431.bin

there should be no functional change to the last 2.6.17.14 release.