Neo1973 suspend/resume

Harald Welte laforge at openmoko.org
Wed Feb 21 11:53:50 CET 2007

On Wed, Feb 21, 2007 at 10:22:02AM +0100, Harald Welte wrote:
> > There is an entirely obvious bug in my code btw,
> > it reads GSTATUS2 at 0x560000B4 twice... it should be GSTATUS3
> > at 0x560000B8. Patch is up as uboot-neo1973-resume4.patch
> >
> > If this fixes it, then sorry for the mistake
>
> ok, I'm testing resume5.patch later on.

unfortunately no change in behaviour compared to the last patch :(

I still don't actually know who or what enables the LCM backlight.  This
means that the GPIO state changes.  But how can it change without
software initializing the register?  And what software would set it to
default-on (our u-boot lowlevel gpio init code defaults it to off)?  And
why can't I interrupt this with JTAG?