s3c2410 mmc errata?

Harald Welte laforge at openmoko.org
Sat Jun 2 18:18:49 CEST 2007

On Fri, Jun 01, 2007 at 08:41:54AM +0200, Pierre Ossman wrote:
> Does anyone have an errata for this patch?
>
> https://svn.openmoko.org/trunk/src/target/kernel/patches/s3cmci_dbg.patch

mh, let me think. I don't actually recall from whom I got this.  I think
Thomas Kleffel mentioned it to me, or something like that.  I doubt that
I've ever seen an errata document for this.

Samsung is unfortunately not very good when it comes to erratas.  It's
getting better with their more recent chips, but for 2410/2440 the
situation is quite bad.

Sorry,