[production-testing] Re: Key buttom test

Harald Welte laforge at openmoko.org
Thu Mar 8 13:31:41 CET 2007

On Thu, Mar 08, 2007 at 08:19:40PM +0800, JELAN at FIC.COM.TW wrote:
> I believe :
>   (GTA01 Buttons as /class/input/input0) == /dev/input/event0  ; 911 key

AUX button (formerly known as 911) and HOLD button on headser

>   (s3c2410 TouchScreen as /class/input/input1) == /dev/input/event1

correct.

>   (FIC Neo1973 PMU events as /class/input/input2) == /dev/input/event2 ; Power button

Power Button, Battery charger insertion, etc.

> Am I right?

yes.

> to assume it is right, I wrote the test program as below:

looks correct to me

> But, this test program will wait at read function and has no response when I press the 911 key.
> What is wrong ?
> What is that I didn't do?
> Wish some one could give some suggestions.

It might be a driver bug, I will check.  The Interrupt gets delivered to
the CPU, as you can see with "cat  /proc/interrupts | grep 50:", where
the count will increment every time you presss or unpress the button.

I'll get back to you after driver review.