Greetings, and questions about work flow

Ben Dooks ben at trinity.fluff.org
Wed May 16 15:12:24 CEST 2007

On Wed, May 16, 2007 at 12:56:36AM +0200, Pierre Ossman wrote:
> Ben Dooks wrote:
> > Welcome to my world... I would like to try and do proper SDHCI
> > support for devices like the s3c2443, if that is okay with you.
> >

> I actually had similar plans once I got more comfortable with the
> embedded stuff in the kernel. Perhaps we can try to look at this
> together? The first step as I see it is separating the generic sdhci
> stuff from PCI.

Yes, I think the best way to go down the route that the ohci
controller has, and make a core, a pci interface, and then support
files for each SoC to provide a binding to a platform device.

I have an SMDK2443 which has full capability of testing this, and
would love to give you a hand in sorting out better support for
these platforms.

--
Ben

Q:      What's a light-year?