GTA02 Sound driver V2

Jelan Jelan_hsu at openmoko.com
Wed Nov 7 14:05:47 CET 2007

GTA02 ,03 have a serious problem will cause device to crash.
That is whem the Amp was turned on and GSM module was going to link with
network.
Unless you shutdown the Amp by s3c2410_gpio_setpin(GTA02_GPIO_AMP_SHUT,1).
Fortunately we still can hear sound from Headphone for testing.

This problem will be solved at V4 by
s3c2410_gpio_setpin(GTA02v4_GPIO_nDL_GSM,1).

The attached file is new gsmd for GTA02. You can load latest rootfs and
kernel
and replace the old gsmd by new one. Then gsmd/dialer will work.

Regards
Jelan