GTA02 Sound

Graeme Gregory graeme at openmoko.org
Fri Oct 19 16:36:16 CEST 2007

Here is a first stab at a driver that will make the GTA02 make sounds.

I havent properly patched it in as I'm not sure what is happening to the
naming conventions for different Neo versions.

Find attached the driver file and a stereoout.state that you can use to
make the headphones and the handset speaker make sound.

The stereo speakers on my GTA02 seem to be non functional, but I might
have misread the schematics and just set stuff up wrong.

Another question is the amp is currently set to on in init, mainly as
Im not sure if we want that under driver or usespace control.

Graeme