Linux 2.6.23-rc8 for OpenMoko

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Sun Sep 30 13:05:27 CEST 2007

Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> Are the openmoko developers to time contrained to send it upstead

You hit the nail right on its head :-( Well, I haven't even had time
to help with OpenMoko mainline for some months now, so it's really
just Harald who's in charge of that, and he's in charge of quite a
lot of things ...

> All the arm-related patches look pretty clean so I wouldn't expect
> major obstackles.

Coming from you, this is a very encouraging statement, thanks :)

> Not only is yaffs2 an utter piece of crap,

Ah, you mean code quality or are there also known bugs or design
flaws ?

> but it's also not used at laest on my neo (fortunately!).

We use it on HXD8, which has tons of NAND.