a little bit of information

Javi Roman javiroman at kernel-labs.org
Sun Sep 30 14:45:17 CEST 2007

Please, I would like to ask about the process of submitting patches
for the openmoko kernel. A few days ago I send some simple patches and
I've tried to contact with a member of openmoko team about ones,
nevertheless I haven't got any answer yet.

I don't know if the patches haven't enough value or quality, the
patches have to be rejected, they are not in a correct format, or
something like that.

Please, I apologize for this kind of message but I feel really
frustrated because I don't know what to think.

Thanks anyway and best regards.

      -Javi.