[Fwd: Re: [gta02] Fwd: PS: high rate of broken devices even on prodction test. DESIGN BUG!]

Allen Chang allen_chang at openmoko.com
Fri Apr 18 06:09:15 CEST 2008

Dear All:

I found that if I don't plug the USB (include D+ and D- data) , the PMU
setting will not change in U-Boot.
I remove U4905 and short the U4905( RT9711)'s VIN and VOUT. I set U4904
(AAT1275) to output 5V.
I set  MBCC7 =3 (suspend) and MBCC8 = 0, the total current doesn't
still increase

Therefore, using 0 ohm resistor replace U4905 is maybe  a solution.

Best wish
  Allen Chang

Allen Chang 提到: