locating via GSM, revisited

Wed Apr 23 21:41:17 CEST 2008

Hey Guys!
I just read through all of of your mails and searched on the net if no one
else has had this idea before :) And well, there are two guys having done
this for symbian. At [1] I collected links to documents written by them.
The project seems pretty great! It was a final year project for the
university of hong kong, and what they write seems to me preety successful
as they were able to provide exact positions based on gsm-only information!

[1]: http://www.off-online.net