gta02 u-boot_env dump

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Thu Apr 24 03:28:02 CEST 2008

Sean McNeil wrote:
> Is there a copy of the u-boot_env partition available somewhere? Mine
> was modified to where I can't interface with u-boot over usb serial and
> I want to write the original stuff that was in there via. dfu-util.

The settings to apply on top of the built-in default are here:

http://svn.openmoko.org/trunk/src/host/devirginator/environment.in

You can edit your environment with envedit.pl. Note that you have to
make sure you either preserve the old partition table or that you
regenerate it after updating the environment, or your system may not
be able to find the kernel, or the correct start of rootfs.