GSM flow-control non-functional on GTA01 (and possibly GTA02)

Mike (mwester) mwester at dls.net
Mon Apr 28 16:22:55 CEST 2008

Andy Green wrote:
> In practical terms, FIQ on S3C24xx works that you can cherrypick ONE
> normal interrupt source and elevate it to "FIQ power"...

This problem may well exist on the GTA02 as well (although it has a
deeper FIFO, I suspect that will only serve to mask the problem so that
in accordance with Murphy's law, it will happen only when correct
operation is most needed).  Does the fact that the GTA02 already uses
the FIQ preclude this solution for that device as well, or is there some
other consideration for shared FIQ use?

Mike (mwester)