How to reflash NOR using the debug board and no userspace

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Fri Aug 1 00:33:00 CEST 2008

>This should still work:
>http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/openmoko-kernel/2008-May/002710.html

Since I can't boot the device, I can't run a userspace app to flash the NOR (I was aware of the procedure you've quoted, but can't use it in this case).

I'm looking for the procedure which just uses the debug board connection and openocd, and not any userspace apps.  Just like devirginate for the NAND.

Can you give me the hints required for me to develop that procedure? I'm am proficient in openocd and the deviginator internals.

-- Rod