linux 2.6.26 and our wifi driver

Holger Freyther zecke at openmoko.org
Sat Aug 2 11:12:07 CEST 2008

Hey,

I have been disconnected the last two days and maybe this has already been
solved. "Our" SDIO stack broke as we do not use pnp_alloc_dev to allocate our
struct pnp_dev. This means that the bus and bus_id and other bits did not get
set. The device comes up now but I have no idea if it is working and we
should seriously consider moving this stuff over to the stock SDIO support of
linux...

z.