Ar6K problems - some more debug output

Arnaud Derasse arnaud.derasse at wifidget.com
Tue Aug 5 18:08:41 CEST 2008

Hello,

We still have problems with our Ar6K in Accton module with TCP connexions.
Today we looked at the serial debug output of the ar6k and we have the
following log when trying to send a TCP packet.

Maybe somebody could have ideas...
In my opinion it's a firmware bug , but the question is : Why do we have
that bug ?

If somebody have some contacts directly at Atheros that could access to
the firmware source code and understand the error message, I am interrested.

Thank you in advance
Arnaud Derasse