[RFC, PATCH 0/4]: Configuring accelerometer wakeups

Simon Kagstrom simon.kagstrom at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 11:40:52 CEST 2008

Hi!

This patchset is not ready for application yet (well, number 4 isn't),
but I'd like some feedback on some problems I have with the patches.

Patch number 4 implements configuring of the freefall/wakeup interrupts
for the accelerometers. I'd like to use this for waking up the device,
but that does not (yet) work. I get the interrupts when having the
device in non-suspended mode (there is a printout in the interrupt
handler), but when suspending the device with apm -s, I don't seem to
get it anymore.

A small section of the kernel messages during suspend and resume:

   glamo-mci glamo-mci.0: glamo_mci_set_ios: power down.
   gta02_udc_command(2)
   suspending dma channel 0
   suspending dma channel 1
   suspending dma channel 2
   suspending dma channel 3
   GSTATUS3 0x30376074
   GSTATUS4 0x00000200
   Interrupt 20
   gta02_udc_command(1)
   s3c2440-nand s3c2440-nand: Tacls=3, 30ns Twrph0=7 70ns, Twrph1=3 30ns
   not changing prescaler of PWM 3, since it's shared with timer4 (clock tick)
   Not powering up lis302dl!
   Not powering up lis302dl!

"Interrupt 20" is the message from the accelerometer driver, but I think this
is before the suspension.

So I'd like some help with this - is this even possible to get working
hardware-wise?

// Simon