enable_irq_wake() problems

Simon Kagstrom simon.kagstrom at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 16:24:41 CEST 2008

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 11:49:51 +0100
Andy Green <andy at openmoko.com> wrote:

> Try enabling interrupt for the other motion sensor.  There are two
> EINT interrupts coming one from each, but one is handled by an EINT
> in 0..3 range, these are managed separately from EINT 4..15.  There
> can be a problem in reporting for this in U-Boot maybe.

Looking at the schematics, I don't see where the second interrupt (pin 9
on the accelerometer) goes. Is it connected at all?

Anyway, enable_irq_wake() on GTA02_IRQ_GSENSOR_2 for the second sensor
does not work since s3c_irqext_wake does not allow this pin. I also
tried to manually allow this, but while I get interrupts from the
second sensor, it does not wake the device up.

So no luck yet.

> I would say "update your U-Boot" but I recall you showed an 0x200
> result from there a few days ago.

I reflashed with a new u-boot (the old was pretty new as well), but no
difference.

// Simon