WLAN from SDIO to SPI: battle plan

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Mon Aug 25 16:58:58 CEST 2008

dennis.yxun wrote:
>   Conclude from your previous discussion, it's the Hardware
> issue (signal integrity?).

I saw the signal integrity problem when connecting an external
evaluation board. Depending on how badly RF-polluted your
environment is, this may or may not be an issue for you.

>    If you are kind to spend a few minutes to review my code,
> and give me some suggestions. will be great.

At a first glance, it looks okay. Let me try this and see what
happens ...

>    2. set SPI pin to function mode.(CLK, MISO, MOSI, CS(GPF3),
>       should set nSS0 to function mode?

nSS0 doesn't really do anything useful in our systems. I see
that you're using GPPF3 (EINT3) as chip select, so it doesn't
matter what you do with nSS0, as long as you disable ENMUL.