Where to check out the kernel source tree and AR6000 802.11g drivers

Jun Yi yi_jun_mail at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 16:53:22 CEST 2008

Hi Everyone,

     Can someone tell me where to check out the kernel source tree and AR6000 802.11g drivers.  I used the phone to set up an ad-hoc network with a X61 laptop. The ad hoc network is rarely set up, and even if it is set up, ping operations from each other will break in the middle anytime.  I saw that some older readme document  (up to 2005) says the support of original Atheros Wireless LAN driver to ad-hoc mode is very unreliable. I doubt if the driver of the openmokos has the same problem.

    Thanks
Jun