Android howto

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 14:22:54 CET 2008

Another side effect with latest android image and kernel :

I have the android driver for Windows XP installed (allows at least to
charge battery...).

But now, as soon as I plug my Neo, my PC immediatly reboot (not even a
blue screen...)

I suspect it already happened before with older image once or twice
(when android was still booting I think), but now it happens every
time I plug it.
I will try to remove the driver...

I do not know if it is a driver problem, or something like neo trying
to get too much power, or something like that....