GTA02 Interrupt storm from SDIO on suspend?

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Mon Dec 8 13:47:18 CET 2008

Andy Green wrote:
> Balaji told in the meanwhile he found an msleep(2000) kicking around in
> there somewhere.

Gotta love these :-) Is this still in the WLAN domain or has the
suspect changed ?

> There's a lot changing underneath us at the moment with Ben Dooks' not
> yet completed pm tree and Balaji stuff changing.

Hmm, I'm a bit worried about the kernel being too unstable for
userland people to be able to prepare for the "big switch". After
the WSOD fix, things looked really promising for a moment.

If the switch just gets postponed over and over again, we'll lose
momentum there. Reminds me of IPv6, where everybody seemed eager
and ready in 1994. Then IETF did a major redesign and people just
went away and "fixed" IPv4 instead.

So ... what's the plan ? How would you feel about a freeze on
risky changes for maybe a couple of weeks once Ben has finished
the PM work, to let the dust settle and then make the switch ?