GTA02 Interrupt storm from SDIO on suspend?

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Mon Dec 8 14:23:49 CET 2008

Andy Green wrote:
> ''I saw a big fat mdelay(2000) in the suspend path in
> drivers/ar6000/miscdrv/common_drv.c''  :-)

Argh,

	A_MDELAY(2000); /* 2 second delay to allow things to settle down */

# git grep A_MDELAY | tr : '\n'
drivers/ar6000/ar6000/osapi_linux.h
#define A_MDELAY(msecs)                 mdelay(msecs)

Love that obfuscation :-(

> The only "switch" that matters to us I think is the default kernel in
> our homegrown rootfses, I talked to John Lee earlier and we will do this
> to the testing repo on this Friday.  That will get the ball rolling on
> our side anyway.

Okay, it's a start and hopefully it'll implicitly improve the
stability as well :)