gta01-pm-* and friends

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Fri Feb 1 13:22:59 CET 2008

Andy Green wrote:
> Maybe its obvious, but the actual LEDs have a different pathname too
> down /sys/devices/platform/gta02-led.0/leds, eg

Right, that changes as well. I was mainly after changes on GTA01,
which might catch people unaware. Everybody expects GTA02 to break
every once in a while ;-)

> Its possible to stick symlinks in /sys but clearly you're right getting
> userspace to use the correct one is the best way.

Yeah, that's messy. I'm basically hoping for an answer like "userspace
will be fine". But if there are issues, we better figure them out
first.

Principle of least surprise ;-)