Suspended mode

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at openmoko.com
Sat Feb 2 15:22:43 CET 2008

Andy,

> Thismorning the A5 I have acts strange with shutting itself down
> randomly so I made a note on our task list to examine this question
> later.
>
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Kernel-dev-status

Is it shutting itself down when running from battery?
Try running from USB and see whether you have the same problem there.

Whenever you run into what you believe is a hardware problem, can you
add that incident to
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Prototypes
Erin had a similar shutdown problem (see #15 on the wiki page), Matt
is currently looking into it.
Can you get in touch with Matt/Erin to find out whether you have the
same problem or a different one?

Wolfgang