GTA01 shared UART vs. flow control (bug #788)

Harald Welte laforge at openmoko.org
Sun Feb 3 11:07:55 CET 2008

On Sat, Feb 02, 2008 at 10:53:51AM -0600, Mike (mwester) wrote:
> Proposed simple solutions - comments welcome, even more welcome would be an
> explicit statement of which solution will be accepted into the 2.6.24 kernel
> for the GTA01.

thanks a lot.  I have asked Ben Dooks in private mail to provide
feedback to this, so that we have an idea what the author/maintainer of
the s3c24xx code has to say about this.  In the end, it will be his call
if (and which) solution he thinks is more acceptable to mainline.

I'd personally vote for option 2, since it seems to mimic what other
drivers do...

Cheers,