Suspended mode

ALLEN_CHANG at fic.com.tw ALLEN_CHANG at fic.com.tw
Mon Feb 4 10:21:57 CET 2008

Dear All:
After some discussion, I modified some on power mode.
This file is my suggestion for power mode.
I add a talking mode and I turn off these sub modules which GSM doesn't need.

Hi Matt:
In last mail, for GSM leakage voltages, I just use a u-boot to test it. Can you release a new GPIO setting image (U-boot, Kernel...) in suspend for measuring current?

  Best Wishes~

Allen Chang ( 張 吉 隆 )

First International Computer Inc.
7F, No.300, Yang Guang St., NeiHu, Taipei, 114, Taiwan
Tel: +886-2-8751-8751 Ext: 6171

Fax: +886-2-8751-8739