PMU I2C 47K Pullups not great

ALLEN_CHANG at fic.com.tw ALLEN_CHANG at fic.com.tw
Tue Feb 5 04:45:05 CET 2008

Hi Andy:

I think it's OK. Next production, we will change the pull high resistor to 10K.
For EXTON1-3 issue, I must explain this again.
In GTA02v5, I add these pull high resistors (100K) for these EXTON1-3.
For EXTON, I found the PMU something has rising and falling edge detected on EXTON1-3. I tell the matt to mask these interrupt form EXTON1-3.
For some GTA phone , the phone will auto power-on because of the error detecting.
Therefore, I want to change these pull resistor to 0 ohm and reduce some noise on these pins.
I think is OK. Because these pin just input pins, they don't comsume any current.

Best wishes,

Allen Chang ( 張 吉 隆 )

First International Computer Inc.
7F, No.300, Yang Guang St., NeiHu, Taipei, 114, Taiwan
Tel: +886-2-8751-8751 Ext: 6171

Fax: +886-2-8751-8739

Email:allen_chang at fic.com.tw