how enable the usb host mode??

Jean-Michel Bouffard jean-michel.bouffard at crc.ca
Tue Feb 5 15:13:09 CET 2008

It don't know if it will help but in my case the file was already there
after applying the patch. So probably it was not applied correctly.

I have seen that the kernel 2.6.24 will be used soon in the main tree if
not already (I have not updated for more than a week) and the patch is
for kernel 2.6.22 so be sure to use kernel 2.6.22.

--
Jean-Michel Bouffard