ONKEY interrupt is trapped in PMU occasionally on resuming

Harald Welte laforge at openmoko.org
Fri Feb 8 10:48:35 CET 2008

On Mon, Feb 04, 2008 at 06:46:52PM +0000, Andy Green wrote:

> Right now without a battery, the A5 is pretty spastic, shutting down and
> rebooting like a good 'un, in U-Boot, partway through the boot, all
> sorts.  It's a good platform for testing what that problem is for sure!

I am not surprised.  At the time where we didn't yet have GTA01
batteries and were powering with a 4.2V linear regulator on the battery
terminals, the system was quite ustable, too.  Apparently adding some
capacitance to the battery terminal helped a lot, I guess the current
peaks were just causing supply voltage drops.

I don't know whether that is the same for the PCF50606 internal
regulator, driven from USB.  But please don't think about adding
capacitors to the USB Vbus, that would be redoing all the USB standard
violations of the early debug board variants...