Suspended mode

Neng-Yu Tu (Tony Tu) tony at openmoko.com
Tue Feb 12 16:24:46 CET 2008

Matt also doing GSM wake up verification. He verified something that
might affect wake up on GTA02.

1. The current INT17(IO1) is set at GPIO mode instead of INT mode
(initial kernel setting)

2. GSM modem will pull high then fall during system startup

3. GSM modem seems fail to initial INT (pull high) when receiving call
on current moko5 image, we might need to check Erin for firmware
build/put on GSM  EVB with same configuration tomorrow.

4. The hardware interrupt line seems work fine, but both falling/rising
was not detected during phone call session.

Tony Tu