Suspended mode

ALLEN_CHANG at fic.com.tw ALLEN_CHANG at fic.com.tw
Wed Feb 13 10:14:10 CET 2008

Hi All:

>Today, I will found what device consume the 5mA current what device with 3.7V.
>For now, suspend mode, we will turn off GSM, BT, WLAN, and AGPS.

I found that Audio Amplifer (U4101) is power on and I shut it down.
The total current is 2.06mA on VBAT=3.7V.
I summarize the current consumption, today.

CORE_1V3 OFF
SD_3V3  OFF
CODEC_3V3 OFF
BT_3V2  OFF
RF_3V OFF
LCM 3V OFF
VB_GSM OFF (reomve B1701)
IO_3V3 is ON and 0.97 mA
  S3C2442 VDDOP   ==>0.2mA
  S3C2442 VDDA_ADC ==>0.00mA
  Audio Codec ==>0.00mA
  GLAMO_3362 LOVDD ==> 0.00mA
  GLAMO_3362 UOVDD ==> 0.00mA
  GLAMO_3362 AOVDD ==> 0.00mA
  Gensor (U7801,U7802) ==>0.07mA *2
IO_1V8 is ON and 0.5mA

I think these other currents maybe is pull high, pull down resistor, and some digital logics...etc
I think 2 mA is OK for our S3C2442 part.

 Best Wishes~

Allen Chang ( 張 吉 隆 )

First International Computer Inc.
7F, No.300, Yang Guang St., NeiHu, Taipei, 114, Taiwan
Tel: +886-2-8751-8751 Ext: 6171

Fax: +886-2-8751-8739

Email:allen_chang at fic.com.tw