Suspend Power Cheat

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Fri Feb 15 14:36:29 CET 2008

Andy Green wrote:
> In the end, it is pure software...

Sure. What I mean is that it may be tricky to verify that this cheat
works in all cases, and it may introduce surprises, like things
going wrong in only a small number of cases. So it would add noise
to the bug reporting process. (Maybe a bit similar to the huge number
of random failures all over the place we got due to the VB_SYS issue.
Well, let's hope it won't be quite so bad.)

But yes, let's find out how much ground clearance these chips really
need ;-)