RTC alarm "enabled" flag not set

Werner Almesberger werner at openmoko.org
Sat Feb 16 10:41:35 CET 2008

When reading the RTC alarm status with RTC_WKALM_RD, the "enabled" flag
was always zero. I put a trivial fix for this in revision 4073. (I
tested the GTA02 version, but not the - virtually identical - GTA01
version.)

Note that there's another anomaly in the RTC driver: if the alarm time
is reached while alarms are turned off, we get an alarm immediately
after turning them on again, no matter what time we set. This doesn't
look right, but I'd have to check first whether this behaviour is
something RTC drivers normally do or not.

- Werner

When reading the PMU RTC alarm status, the "enabled" flag wasn't set to
indicate whether the alarm is active.

Note that the pcf50606 change is untested.

pcf50633.patch:
- drivers/i2c/chips/pcf50633.c (pcf50633_rtc_read_alarm): set alrm->enabled
gta01-pcf50606.patch:
- drivers/i2c/chips/pcf50606.c (pcf50606_rtc_read_alarm) set alrm->enabled